Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, February 27

Chicken Little strikes again

Get this. . . Patrick & I were in Package Plus today mailing something and that Elton John duet "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" came on the radio. He asked "What's that song?" I asked him what he thou ght it was. He pensively cocked his head to the side. I turned to pay the lady and he came running up saying "Chicken Little." It took me a second, but he was right. They sing that song during the Chicken Little credits. AND HE REMEMBERED! He absolutely amazes me with his recognition and way he puts things together.

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

What a smart boy....

Averi said...

He is obviously a smarty...which is surprising considering the other Patricks that I know...

Kerry Kern said...

Kids are amazing!!!

Kim said...

Thats so awesome!! something you'll never forget. Smarty pants!!