Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, February 21

Happy Birthday, Max!


That's right - Let the WILD RUMPUS start! HAPPY MARDI GRAS BIRTHDAY, Max Gerlich! Ever since Kim shared with me that they were naming the baby Max, I have thought about the little boy in "Where the Wild Things Are." I thought this picture was especially appropriate! LET THE WILD RUMPUS START! I am so excited to see pictures of Max and his big sister Ava and Mom and Dad. (I still say birthdays should be for moms - they do all the work- right, Kim?)

3 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Very cute and very creative!! Love reading your blog.

Averi said...

Super cute! I love this book!

Kim said...

We read his book all the time i love it!!! Yes,let the wild rumpus begin!!! gr-8 post, thanks girl!!!

I also think this is where ava learned about monsters, we had to tell her they were nice monsters...lol!!!