Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, February 16

More favorite pics - just for grins

I'm kinda bored, so I thought I'd post some more of my favorite, more recent, pictures.


We took this one at my Dad's surprise 60th birthday party. We took one like this in 1999, too. In 1999 we were celebrating my Tech graduation AND his birthday that day. My mom had both up in her house. I hope we keep this picture tradition up.






This was the picture from Santa Fe Jennifer mentioned in her blog. I really like this one, too. That was such a fun weekend. I am kinda getting a fever - I wonder if I need more cowbell. I also like the picture of us girls from Kim & Matthias' wedding. We all look so pretty all dressed up and we all look so genuinely happy. I think that is why I like these 2 pictures the best - we all look so genuinely happy.















This was from the Tech homecoming pep rally & bonfire this year. I just love Patrick's super grin and the fact that he insists on wearing eye black to all Tech events!
We took this one at my Dad's 60th party, too. It's great in color, but I like it even more in b&w. My mom has become one of my best friends lately. My dad was SO RIGHT all those years when he said I was like my mom - in SO MANY ways. I am glad I can share her love of family and cooking and good times. I love you, Mom!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kim said...

Aghhh those are all great...where is the one from the wedding??? Next year we're gonna have Ava around to ham it up with Patrick at some of the Tech games....Love the black eye stuff...total trooper!!!

Kim said...

oh and, "Do you sell postcards here?"

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Love the one of you and your mom! So sweet. Also like the one of you and Patrick. We need to hang out more as we are huge Tech fans too and I certainly intend on making sure my kids are as well. Great one of your family, too.

Jennifer Adling said...

Love our girl group pictures...we are a happy bunch!

Averi said...

That was such a fun girls trip...I love all of the pictures from the spa that day. I am sure you need MORE COWBELL!

Anonymous said...

Wow Josh actually matches in that picture! Tell him Angie is proud that he knows how to match his clothes now.