Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Thursday, February 1

Heckler 6th Annual First Pitch Luncheon

The FLP is such a rush for me! I love being a part of a group that single-handedly raises over $10,000 for Tech baseball & softball. It's a lot of hard work, but well worth it to hear L Hays give The Hecklers props for making a difference. In addition to raising money for Tech baseball & softball, we raised $800 for the new Challenger Little League Baseball field. This was a partial pic of the organizers of the FPL. We missed Dr. Gus, Dr. Gus II, Erin, Chase & Jaybird for this pic. Cheers'ing is Paul, Lansdell, Andrea, Snead & me! I LOVE my Heckler friends! Here's to POCKETS in 2007!

From the AJ
http://texastech. cstv.com/ sports/m- basebl/spec- rel/020107aab. html
"LUBBOCK, Texas - The Texas Tech Baseball faithful turned today for the Sixth AnnualFirst Pitch Luncheon at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center. The luncheon is sponsored eachyear by the Tech Hecklers and all proceeds go toward the Tech baseball and softballprograms..."

2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Go get 'em, Hecklers!! I want to go to a game and listen to you guys.

Kim said...

Okay, so next time we get together you have to explain to me where and when your love for baseball began...I just don't get it, but think its sooo very awesome your sooo involved!!!